The Clock Day Party The Clock Day Party

Incredible

I thought this documentary of how we spent our day together was very informative.

Cruise Ship Hitchhiker Cruise Ship Hitchhiker

Balls

The following has been censored:

N****r

Thank you.

Also, good job. maybe one day your flashitude will get bigger.

Rabid-Animals responds:

It is safe to say that my Flashitude has finally grown. It only took a year.

How To Grow Facial Pubes How To Grow Facial Pubes

Yeah, so...

It ain't workin' n***a

AbsintheClock responds:

Too much sexy time for you.

How to Draw ConradB How to Draw ConradB

Amazing

I knew you were an artistic genius but you are also an amazing teacher i learned in 5 minutes thank you

CPMV: Belair CPMV: Belair

IM A LITTLE LAD WHO LIKES

Fartnership responds:

Amen brother!

Cake Song Cake Song

I think I touched your cookie jar..

bump

Rabid-Animals responds:

IT FELL OVER YOU INCONSIDERATE BUFFOON.

Sun Clocks Sun Clocks

You owe me $107.95

I jizzed all over my moniter from watching this. The part where they have to walk 40 miles to the spaceship was amazing.

Cute.

Steve Irwin Rest In Peace Steve Irwin Rest In Peace

one hole punchers

Ok so I was walking down my road today and this dog runs up to me and starts sniffing around my feet. I didn't recognize the dog so I looked around and didn't see anyone who could've owned it so I checked it's collar and it proclaimed that the dog's name was Beaker and there was a phone number. So, of course, I called the number and a distraught woman answered. I explained that I had found her dog and she asked where I was. Turned out she lived over 5 fucking miles away!! So, I have no idea how the dog got to my road but anyway. She said she had no way of picking the dog up so I figured seeing as I had nothing to do and a car I'd bring it out to her. I drove out to her area and followed the address and found a completely weird ass house. The mailbox was shaped like a pig, no lie. And the house itself was painted bright green while the rest of the houses on the block weren't even painted!! So, anyway I knock on the door and she doesn't come to the door but instead a short little bald man with big thick rimmed glasses does. I explain the situation and he thanks me profusely and hands me a piece of wet plastic as some kind of reward? As I'm walking away, baffled by the whole situation I hear his voice call "hey kid!" I turned around and he said "No soap radio..."

Rabid-Animals responds:

I lol'd several times, then made a donation to my local turnip farmers' fund.

my NOT clock day flash my NOT clock day flash

Amazing

a true work of Clock mastery, as for sum1weird, He's been a Clock for a while, just goes to show how little knowledge a person needs to think they can teach someone. It's PistonClock BTW.

"Clocks" "Clocks"

Amazing

L. Ron Hubbard... shouldn't there be a ThetanClock?